Latest San Marcos, Texas, weather

Free computer classes offered at San Marcos Public Library

By Christopher Salinas
Daily Record Intern

Being able to use a computer has become increasingly important in the modern world, so fortunately the San Marcos Public Library offers classes to teach the essentials.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 78.9 percent of households owned a personal computer in 2012. In 2014, 81 percent of U.S. adults said they used a desktop or laptop at home, work, school or someplace else, according to a Pew Research Center survey. This leaves about 19 percent of Americans unable to use (or access) a computer.
 

For the full story see our eEdition.

San Marcos Record

P.O. Box 1109
San Marcos, Tx 78666
Phone: 512-392-2458
Fax: 512-392-6483