Projects affecting San Marcos traffic for week of Feb 3 – 9. Online: sanmarcostx.gov/traffic
DOWNTOWN SQUARE: The inside lanes of North LBJ Drive and San Antonio Street around the Courthouse Square will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4 for the arrival of the Greater Randolph Area Trail Riders. The trail riders will be escorted by the Hays County Sheriff’s Department. Main Street Program, 393-8430.
SESSOM DRIVE: Traffic will be reduced to one lane near Ed J L Green Drive from Feb. 4-11 (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) for manhole installation. Traffic will be reduced to two lanes until Feb. 18 for Phase I of Sessom Drive wastewater line construction project along Sessom Drive between University and Ed J L Green and until Apr. 14 between Ed J L Green and N. LBJ. Pedestrian detours will be designated. Engineering-Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
ALLEY BETWEEN E. MLK DRIVE AND W. SAN ANTONIO STREET: Alley next to the Texas Music Theater will be closed from Feb. 2 to Feb. 3 (2 p.m. to 2 a.m.) for concert events. Texas Music Theater, 557-8000.
NORTH LBJ DRIVE: Southbound lane between University Drive and Concho Street will be closed Feb. 4 to 6 for duct bank installation. Engineering-Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
INTERSECTION OF EAST HOLLAND STREET AND NORTH LBJ DRIVE: Westbound lane on E. Holland Street and southbound lane on N. LBJ Drive will be closed Feb. 5 to 7 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) for water main installation. Flag-gers will direct traffic in the intersection and construction area. Alshab Construction Group, (919) 422-1896.
CAPE ROAD: All lanes from River Road to Luciano Flores Boulevard closed until Feb. 11 for bridge construction. TxDOT, (512) 832-7164
READ STREET: Traffic will be reduced to one-way southbound from Sessom Drive to Moore Street until March 8 (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.) during construction. Student crossings will be maintained at all times. Texas State University, 245-6198.
EAST SAN ANTONIO STREET: Half a block closed from the alley to N. LBJ every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. for the Farmers Market on the Square. Main Street Program, 393-8430.
LONG TERM ROAD CLOSURES:
• HUTCHISON STREET: Westbound lane from CM Allen Parkway to N LBJ Drive until June 14. Engineering-Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
• PAT GARRISON: 200 block, westbound lane, Fredericksburg Street to Comanche Street until Aug. 30. Skyline Commercial, Inc., (512) 343-4555.
• FREDERICKS-BURG: 400 block, all lanes until Sept. 1. Skyline Commercial, Inc., (512) 343-4555.
• MOON STREET: All lanes from University Drive to Woods Street and west sidewalk closed from University Drive to Concho Green until Sept. 30. Texas State University, 245-2202.
• MOORE STREET: All lanes from Ranch Road 12 to Read Street until August 30, 2013. Temporary foot paths will be available. Texas State University, 245-2202.